Bonobo Git Server for Windows is a web application you can install on your IIS. It provides an easy management tool and access to your git repositories that are self hosted on your server.
- Manage access to your repositories
- Teams/groups support
- Handy user management
- Beautiful modern design
- Focused on great user experience
- Nice way to browse your project
- Available for every commit and file in history
- Very fast
- View your history
- Sweet diff for files
- Browse the content
Optional Active Directory Integration
- Setup users, teams and roles using the standard Active Directory users tool
- Windows, Cookies and ADFS authentication mode support
- multiple language support
- different cultures
- easily extensible for other translations
I created a simple demo running on Windows Azure virtual machine. You can find it here.
The username and password is admin:admin.
Please, don’t use it in an inappropriate way—thank you.